Northwest VALLEY DEMOCRATS - our club
- FaceBook - Create and maintain Club FaceBook page, updating as needed with current information.
- Greeters - Greet attendees at Club meetings and similar events, focusing on making new attendees feel welcome
- Hospitality - Arrange for and serve refreshments at meetings
- Membership- Promote Club membership by providing information to potential members, making membership forms available at meetings, on website and by email, and by collecting dues.
- Political Action - Identify issues and determine courses of action available to Club members in areas such as civil rights, women’s issues, health care, climate change, Social Security and Medicare.
- PC - Recruit and arrange training for potential Precinct Committee persons in the Sun City West area
- Programs - Arrange for speakers at Club meetings
- Publicity- Advertise upcoming meetings and club events in local newspapers, PORA website and other available media.
- Social - Arrange Club dinners and other major social functions.
- Elections - excepts nominations for board members and chairs elections.
- Website - Maintain and update Club website.
- President - Sandy Morgan
- Vice President - Lonna Fischer
- Treasurer - Walt Bisbee
- Secretary - Margaret Cordovano
- Member at Large - Manny Hernandez
- Member at Large - Sherry Loch
- Member at Large - Margarita Silva
The elected board for 2021